Philip B - Rejuvenating Oil
An intensive hair and scalp treatment that closely replicates the scalp's own natural sebum, the body's natural hair food. PHILIP B Rejuvenating Oil is a fragrant blend of Carrier and Essential Oils derived from plants, nuts and flowers. PHILIP B Rejuvenating Oil imparts lipids into dry to damaged hair and scalp. Deep, penetrating & soothing essential oils revive and restore hair\'s elasticity, resilience, and over-all strength. Define your hair, renewing the depth, vibrance and vitality of your color and texture dissipating the appearance of coarse gray, silver and regrowth. This is the Oil that started it all, see and feel the results of bouncy, healthy, soft, silky, shiny hair from your very first treatment!
How to use:
1. Brush dry hair and scalp thoroughly with a natural boar bristle brush.
2. Taking one inch sections of dry, unwashed hair, apply oil liberally to the point of saturation (NEVER apply oil to wet hair). Work oil in with your fingers, concentrating one inch from the scalp through the ends. For dry scalp, massage oil directly onto scalp then work through ends. Comb through with a fine-toothed comb. For additional benefit, heat oiled hair with a blow-dryer for one to two minutes. For dry to damaged hair, deep conditioning, and/or dry scalp leave on for twenty minutes to fifteen hours, as desired.
Dry Hair- Leave On 20-45 min.
Dry to Damaged- Leave On 45 min.-2 hrs.
Deep Conditioning- Leave On 2 hrs.-15 hrs.
3. Before wetting hair, apply Peppermint and Avocado Shampoo directly on to oiled hair and massage onto scalp and hair for two to three minutes to release excess oil. Slowly incorporate a small amount of water to lather and gently pull lather through to ends. Rinse with warm water. Repeat with a light shampoo if necessary.
4. Follow with Deep-Conditioning Creme Rinse. Comb through with a fine-toothed comb and leave in hair for a minute. Rinse well.
5. Finish with a mist of Detangling Finishing Rinse; comb through with a fine-toothed comb. Do not rinse out. Blow-dry and style as usual.